Mark 4 King James Version (KJV)
31 It is like a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sown in the earth, is less than all the seeds that be in the earth:32 But when it is sown, it groweth up, and becometh greater than all herbs, and shooteth out great branches; so that the fowls of the air may lodge under the shadow of it. Mark 4 King James Version (KJV)
1. G.A.M. Chronicles, Grown Ass Man Chronicles
2. Crumpled Paper: The Black Boys Journal
3. The Little things they do not tell you about Inguinal Hernia Surgery and Recovery
I learn something about editors !! They missed the spelling of “Inguinal” in the title !
4. The Posterity of the Descendants of Africa
5. Black Pearls 30 days and nights of Thoughts
6. How to Lose Weight without Exercise, Working out or sweating!!
7. How to look good in your favorite clothes and outfits!
8. The 12 Andrews Doctrines, I will not be with you always
9. Coming soon !!! The Mosaic
10. ??? I think I will be done proving a point !!